We regret to inform you that as from 1 February 2017, our fees will increase by 3.5%, to accommodate UK inflation. However, following the recent referendum on whether or not the UK should leave the EU, the value of the pound has fallen by about 14% against almost all currencies, so the cost of editing will still be about 10% cheaper for you than it was before September 2016. The new fees are listed on our fees page.
Please read all of the following information before
you submit your paper.
1. This form is designed to make document submission easy and
to help you give Cambridge Language Consultants all the details we need. If you wish
to use it, attach your document file by browsing its location
on your hard disk, using the button below. Your file will be uploaded to our server, an e-mail to acknowldedge receipt of your document will be sent to you, and an e-mail containing the details of your submission will be sent to the Manager at Cambridge Language Consultants. You should be able to upload
files in .rtf, .tex and MS Word formats. You can also upload .zip archives.
2. Please note that we do not edit .pdf files.
3. Please submit your entire document, including figures
and figure legends, even if you do not wish us to edit all sections.
If you wish us to omit certain sections, please inform us upon
submission and highlight those sections. If we do not receive
the entire document, we will not edit your paper.
5. If your paper contains image files, please compress them. This will help us to send your paper easily by e-mail. If you are using MS Word 2007 or later, you can compress the images using the 'compress pictures' function.
6. If you submit multiple documents, please submit them in a .zip
archive. (You can download a .zip archiver, WinZip, from http://www.winzip.com .)
6. There are intermittent problems with
the processing of the form below; problems that it is not in the
power of Cambridge Language Consultants to control. Should you experience such a problem,
please submit documents for editing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much.
7. Please use this form only if you are submitting a
document for editing. Do not use it to submit enquiries. If you
have an enquiry, please send an e-mail to email@example.com . If
you submit a document via this form, you will thereby commit yourself to having your paper edited by us.
8. Before you submit your document to us, please ensure that the word count for the main text and the Abstract meet the requirements of the journal to which you will submit your paper. We do not reduce word counts when we edit English. In certain cases, we will rewrite Abstracts to reduce the word count, but this does not fall under editing English. It falls under assessement of logic and flow of argument as is charged at GBP107 per hour.
9. If your paper has been reviewed and you have been invited
to revise in accordance with reviewers' and Editor's comments
prior to resubmission, please do the following:
(i) Revise completely before you submit the paper to us for editing
(ii) Send us a copy of all the comments that you received from
the reviewers and the Editor. Please put all the documents in a .zip archive.
10. Before you submit your manuscript, please read the Cambridge Language Consultants' Fees and Terms of Business.
11. Please supply two e-mail addresses. For example, please supply the e-mail address that your university has given you (if any) and another e-mail address from a different server or a friend. Please do not supply two e-mail addresses from the same server, because if an e-mail sent to one address does not arrive, it will not arrive at the other address either. Finally, please avoid hotmail and yahoo addresses because they are not reliable. Please note that we will not edit your paper unless we have two e-mail addresses. This measure is to ensure that nothing goes wrong during the editing process.
12. Fields in red are required. You will cause the form submission to fail if you do not complete them.